“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I’’m with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me”. An admiration of my brother Alex, because he protects me and always there to help when I need him.
He protects me in million different ways, but he mostly protects me in 3 ways. Sometimes, he tells me what to do so I won’t get into trouble. He also stand up for me when I need him. Most important is that he looks after me everywhere we go.
I love how he’s always there to help when I need him. Sometimes, he helps me with my homework, so I won’t get the questions wrong and get a good grade on that assignment. And, cheers me on when I really need it. Somehow, he makes me a good person.
Someday, my achievements is to be just like my brother. Alex is protective and helps when I need him. And that’s why he is the best brother in the world.
Elements,Mixtures, and Compounds:
- consists of atoms of two or more different elements bound together,
- can be broken down into a simpler type of matter (elements) by chemical means (but not by physical means),
- has properties that are different from its component elements, and
- always contains the same ratio of its component atoms.
- consists of only one kind of atom,
- cannot be broken down into a simpler type of matter by either physical or chemical means and can exist as either atoms (e.g. argon) or molecules (e.g., nitrogen).
- consists of two or more different elements and/or compounds physically intermingled,
- can be separated into its components by physical means, and
- often retains many of the properties of its components. By-BREN F.
You will not believe what my family did for my birthday. My family sneaked in my room while I was sleeping and yelled on top of there lungs SURPRISE!
I was so ecstatic,that they did all of that for me,plus I was a little nervous and excited because I didn’t know what is planned for my birthday. A few minutes later they told me, we were going to Arkansas!!! I was so eager d to go cause I heard that they have a lot of places to go and a lot of activity s to do.
So my family and I drove all the way to Arkansas. It was a long drive but, it was worth it. We went to a lot of places but one place was my favorite, it was were you get a bucket of dirt and start panning for rocks and other stuff that you want to look for. I found a lot of rocks and some teeth, the teeth were ‘nt human teeth it was animal teeth, I think.But besides all of that I had a lot of fun!!!
We returned the buckets,and we brought all the rocks and teeth back to the hotel.
Going to Arkansas was really fun. When my family did all of that, then I know that family will always be by your side know matter what.